måndag 4 mars 2013

Little Claire, elefanter

Jag har gjort ett kort efter en skiss på Sketch and stash challenge.
Jag har använt en digi från Little Claire.

I made a card for a sketch at Sketch and Stash Challenge.
I have used a digi from Little Claire.



Jag har målat med promarkers/flexmarkers.

I have painted with promarkers / flexmarkers.

Cool grey1,3,5, emerald, leaf green, mango, 
peach, soft peach, khaki and soft aqua


Jag har använt en die från memory box för att göra blommorna 
och den heter fancy blossoms.

I have used a die from memory box for making flowers
and it is called fancy blossoms.



Jag kommer att vara med i följande utmaningar:

I will be in the following challenges:

Crafting for all seasons: dies and punches

Kramar
Hugs

9 kommentarer:

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

How sweet card.
Love the elephants -gorgeous design,
hugs Tamara

Guylaine Seyer sa...

wow very nice card!! I love those images

Ustvarjalni utrinki Tamara P. sa...

On my blog I have a surprise for you
Hug Tamara

McCrafty's Cards sa...

Gorgeous card Isabelle, I like the adorable images, the colours and the flowers.
Kevin xx

coops sa...

so gorgeous isabelle.i love the sweet elephants and your soft colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

coops sa...

so gorgeous isabelle.i love the sweet elephants and your soft colours are beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Sarah-Jane sa...

Great card. I really love the sweet elephants. Thank you for joining us at Sketch n Stash.
Sarah-Jane xx

McCrafty's Cards sa...

Hi Isabelle, I just popped back to see your gorgeous card again and say Thank you for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, Good Luck.
Kevin xx

Åsa/asamia sa...

Å så söt elefant, och vilket fint kort du gjort!