söndag 4 november 2012

Friday sketch 29 och Crafty Ribbons 31.


Jag har gjort ett julkort från en skiss på friday sketch challenge
Denna stämpel kommer från Wee stamps
Jag har använt mig ProMarkers när jag målade motivet.
Jag har sedan använt mig av ett glitter från YouDo runt hela motivet.

I made a Christmas card from a sketch on friday sketch challenge.
This stamp is from Wee stamps.
I have used ProMarkers when I painted the stamp.
I then used a glitter from YouDo around the image.



Textstämpeln har jag köpt hos The crafty pad.

 Text stamp I bought at The crafty pad.


Så här ser hela kortet ut. Jag har ju följt en skiss på Friday sketch challenge
Jag blev glatt överaskad då jag upptäckte att jag hamnade på top 3 listan på förra skissen.
Tänk vad glad man kan bli och tack så mycket för ni valde mig:) 
Jag tycker om era skisser:)

This is the whole card. I've followed a sketch on Friday sketch challenge.
I was pleasantly surprised when I discovered 
that I ended up on the top three list of the last sketch.
Imagine how happy you can be and thanks so much for you chose me :)
I like your sketches :)



Jag har även dekorerat kortet inuti.

I also decorated the card inside.

Jag kommer vara med på dessa utmaningar:
I will be on these challenges:

Kramar
Hugs

4 kommentarer:

pinky sa...

This is just adorable and beautiful colours you used too. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons.
Pinky

coops sa...

so gorgeous isabelle.adorable sweet image and i love your sparkle :D

xx coops xx

maxine sa...

A beautiful card the image is so sweet and lovely colouring x

Unknown sa...

Hello Isabelle , I do hope you are well and thank you so much for your sweet message you are so kind.
I love this image you have used on your card and you have made such a super Christmas card with her, well done Biggest Hugs Elaine